WRAP SKIRT - AURAS
WRAP SKIRT - AURAS
Are you searching for something that accentuates your personal sense of style?
Something distinctive, and uniquely you? Because our exclusive range of inspired, lush, Artisan designed and crafted, Bohemian Chic wrap skirts are a must have, assured to complete any ensemble.
Empower yourself with the seductive magic of your inner goddess, this versatile number ensures you’re always looking spectacular, equally befitting fine dining, special occasions, lounging at the beach, coffee with friends, or popping down the shops.
The perfect centerpiece to splash a bit of color on your wardrobe, you’ll be floating on air wearing your enchanting skirts.
Imagine the smiles and sincere compliments you will receive wearing this breathing symbol of living art.
Guaranteed to unleash the goddess within and have you dancing into the sunset under the light of the full moon, our distinct designs are a bewitching conversation starter, all your friends will be wanting to know where you discovered your gorgeous wrap skirt.
- Choose from medium weight soft peachskin jersey 92% polyester/8% spandex, or in 100% lightweight polyester matte crepe.
• Waist tie is made from our bamboo jersey fabric for a perfectly comfy finish.
• The simple full circle design means people of all shapes and sizes can wear our one-size wrap skirts.
• Laser cut so the edges are finished perfectly without added weight.
• Never-fade vibrant full color sublimation print lasts even with repeated wear and washing.
We’ve sought out the highest quality products and manufacturers to display our exclusive designs, accumulated over tireless years trekking this sunburnt country.
We invite you to bring the adventure home with you and decorate your everyday with real-life fairy-tale scenes, capturing the essence of Mother Nature’s esoteric magic and wonder…
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!!!
For the past 8 years Kieran Wicks has navigated the Great Southern Land of Australia performing hundreds of shows to ravenous audiences, whilst simultaneously developing a vast catalogue of songs which are the subsequent soundtrack to the swag of stories he shares here on Living Art Lifestyle.